Why not add a bidet to your improved bathroom? Bidets can be described as a large basin which includes two different nozzle features which assist in both feminine and posterior washes. The self-cleansing bathroom addition is popular in both European and Eastern regions, they are both Hygienic and Eco-friendly.
- Heated seat
- Air drying
- Remote control
- Feminine wash
- Posterior wash
- Pulsating massage
While bidets do seem like an opulent addition to your renovation, it should be noted that there are in fact vast health benefits for those with restricted mobility and reach. Many hospitals also feature bidets in the bathroom due to their utility in maintaining hygiene for the user and also self-cleansing as a product.
Sensor activate toilet flush:
Opt for a new and improved sensor activate toilet flush over the traditional button flush. Not only is this option fuss free and saves you from that sometimes frustrating double flush, it is additionally more hygienic and eco-friendly. Sensor activated flushes are also ideal for individuals who suffer from flare-ups of arthritis in their hands, fingers or wrists.
For those who are eco-friendly, this sensor functionality also helps save and conserve water usage.
- Hygienic, reduces contact with germs
- Eco-friendly, water saving
- No effort flushing
- Runs on 4 x AA batteries
- Battery lifecycle 15,000 flushes
- Manual override if batteries fail
3 tips before you get your new bathing solution
- If you have a free home survey, have your loved ones with you so you can find the best solution for the whole family.
- If you don’t own your own property, make sure you have permission from your landlord before you make any changes to your bathroom.
- Dependent on your age or mobility issue you may qualify for a reduced rate of VAT. Please speak to one of our advisors for more details.