The Imperial has been designed especially for assisted showering. It features clever and simple double doors at the front corner, thus maximising access so a wheelchair can be taken right up to the shower opening. As our picture shows, it is very easy for a helper to assist with something as simple, yet as vital, as washing someone’s hair.
- Bespoke range of half-height doors to allow assisted bathing for when you or a loved one may need help or assistance.
- Slip-resistant, anti-bacterial low level shower tray – just a 40mm lip (1 1/2”) reduces the risk of tripping or falling.
- Thermostatically controlled mixer shower to ensure a safe water temperature.
The half-height shower especially designed for easy-access.
The slip-resistant low level shower tray incorporates anti-bacterial protection for improved hygiene.
The Imperial is available in a wide range of configurations with either tempered safety glass or shatterproof, frosted polycarbonate for extra privacy.
- Low, easy-access shower tray
- Easy-clean wall panels
- Tempered safety glass as standard
- Drying area
- Clear screen protection
3 tips before you get your new bathing solution
- If you have a free home survey, have your loved ones with you so you can find the best solution for the whole family.
- If you don’t own your own property, make sure you have permission from your landlord before you make any changes to your bathroom.
- Dependent on your age or mobility issue you may qualify for a reduced rate of VAT. Please speak to one of our advisors for more details.
For your added peace of mind Bathing Solutions include a Lifetime Warranty on all Showers and Walk in Baths
Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage or misuse of products after installation or reasonable usage wear and tear
Your Lifetime Warranty covers:
- All shower enclosure panels and seals
- Shower trays
- Walk in baths including door and seals
- Ceramic wash hand basin
- Ceramic WC