The Imperial has been designed especially for assisted showering. It features a clever and simple shower curtain with double doors at the front corner, thus maximising access so a wheelchair can be taken right up to the shower opening. As our picture shows, it is very easy for a helper to assist with something as simple, yet as vital, as washing someone’s hair.
- Bespoke range of half-height doors to allow assisted bathing for when you or a loved one may need help or assistance.
- Slip-resistant, anti-bacterial low-level shower tray – just a 40mm lip (1 1/2”) reduces the risk of tripping or falling.
- Thermostatically controlled mixer shower to ensure a safe water temperature.
The half-height shower specially designed for easy access.
The slip-resistant low-level shower tray incorporates anti-bacterial protection for improved hygiene.
The Imperial walk-in shower with curtain is available in a wide range of configurations with either tempered safety glass or shatterproof, frosted polycarbonate for extra privacy.
- Low, easy-access shower tray
- Easy-clean wall panels
- Tempered safety glass as standard
- Drying area
- Clear screen protection
Our service includes
- Free design & quotation
- Pre-fit technical survey
- Full installation of new shower
- Installation of all accessories*
- Fitting wall & floor coverings*
- All plumbing services
- Fully certified electricians*
- Removal of old bathroom
- Up-to 15 years warranty
|Square||900 to 1200 mm||900 to 1200 mm|
|Rectangular||1200 to 1800 mm||700/820 mm|
|Alcove||1400 to 1800 mm||700/820 mm|
Walk-in showers you may also like
Our products are of the highest quality and will last for many years to come and for added peace of mind we offer a comprehensive Product warranty.
Your Product Warranty covers:
- All Shower Trays
- All Wetroom Formers
- All Shower Screens
- All Walk in Baths