The term ‘Bathing Solutions (Mobility Bathing Group Limited)’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Units 20-21 Padgets Lane. Redditch, B98 0RA. Registered in England and Wales our company registration number is 05522263. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Data protection
- Telephone call recording
- Complaints procedure
This website may include links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find relevant information that may be of interest. It is your responsibility to decide whether any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Bathing Solutions are not responsible for the content on any external websites.
- Print off a copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference
You may not without our express written consent:
Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under ‘You may’. These restrictions apply in relation to all or parts of the website
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Changes to terms and conditions
Bathing Solutions may change these terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Telephone call recording
As part of our ongoing commitment to improve the service to our customers, all outgoing and incoming telephone calls to & from Bathing Solutions may be recorded for training purposes.
If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible, however, sometimes we may not get things right fi rst time.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are satisfi ed with how your complaint was handled
How and where to complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our product/service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
In person: Unit 20-21 Padgets Lane, Redditch, B98 0RA
In writing: Write to us at the address above, please address your letter to The Customer Services Manager
By Telephone: 01922 537990
By email: email@example.com
How long will it take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we will write to you within 10 business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
If we cannot reach agreement with you
If we can’t agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally.
However if after receiving our final decision letter or 8 weeks have passed, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our fi nal response letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 0234567 firstname.lastname@example.org
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their website at: www.fi nancial-ombudsman.org.uk
Mobility Bathing Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority