Our walk-in showers are specially designed to bring independence back to bathing. With bathing safety feature designs such as low-access trays, slip-resistant surfaces and grab rails, they’re ideal for the elderly and people with disability bathing needs, that come in a variety of beautiful designs. Discover our stylish walk-in showers below.
See what our customers say about our service
What is a walk-in shower?
Walk-in showers are specially designed with a low-access tray, making them safer and more convenient for the elderly, wheelchair users and people with limited mobility. Unlike regular showers, there’s no need to climb over the side of a bathtub or step up into a shower tray – you simply step inside and enjoy.
With our walk-in showers, you also benefit from:
- Slip-resistant, anti-bacterial low-level shower trays from just 40mm high to ensure there is a minimal chance of accidents or falls.
- Full or half-height shower doors for easy wheelchair access.
- Space for a carer to assist in the showering experience if necessary.
- Custom designed and fitted showers to suit both your tastes and your bathroom’s unique design.
Our walk-in showers use glass panels, available as full-height partitions or half-height sections, making them a practical yet stylish addition to any bathroom. For wheelchair users, most of our range is available with level access wet room flooring.
With one of the widest ranges of walk-in showers on the market, we offer a variety of features that can help bring independence back to bathing, including safety grab rails and slip-resistant, easy-access shower trays.
How do walk-in showers work?
Our walk-in showers are easy to use, offering a safer and more practical alternative to regular showers. Unless you’ve opted for a doorless walk-in shower, all you have to do is open the door and walk into the shower via the low-access tray. Unlike regular showers, there is no need to climb over the side of a bath or step into a high shower tray, we remove door rims to make access as low as possible.
With optional support from grab bars or folded seating, walk-in showers allow the elderly, disabled people or those with limited mobility to enjoy safe, comfortable and independent bathing.
How much is a walk-in shower?
The pricing of a walk-in shower depends on several factors, including:
- The walk-in shower model
- Additional safety and security features
- Added luxury options
- Vanity features including choice of tiling, flooring and other additional design features
To get the best quote, contact our helpful and experienced customer care team for free or request a free brochure.
What are the benefits of a walk-in shower?
Walk-in showers are the preferred choice for many of our customers thanks to their many benefits, which include:
- Increased independence – walk-in showers allow the elderly or less mobile to enjoy safe and comfortable bathing, either on their own or with some assistance from carers.
- Easier access – walk-in showers are easier to access than regular showers, with no bathtub or high-level shower tray to step over.
- Added safety – walk-in showers are designed with safety features like grab rails, low-access trays and slip-resistant surfaces.
- Save space – you can save floor space by replacing a bathtub with a walk-in shower, with a variety of shapes and designs to choose from. Some models also have carer access to assist in the showering experience if necessary.
- Sleek designs – walk-in showers are designed with glass partitions that offer a sleeker alternative to regular showers and tubs.
- Wheelchair-friendly – some of our walk-in showers are designed with bi-fold shower doors and fold up seating, for additional space.
- Custom designs – it couldn’t be easier to create a walk-in shower that suits the bather’s specific needs and the bathroom’s unique design.
Walk-in Shower Advice and Guides
Replacing baths with walk-in showers is one of the most common bathroom procedures. But why are tub-transformations so popular? In truth, there are many reasons why you might want to consider it. Generally speaking, shower enclosures are better suited to the modern...
Wet rooms and bathrooms are two very different things, and you may feel conflicted as to which is best for you. Wet rooms are stylish, convenient and modern. But bathrooms are classic, familiar and suit any home. So, which one do you choose? In this article, we break...
We handle everything – a professional service from start to finish
1. Free no-obligation home survey
One of our mobility bathing specialists will help you identify your needs and provide a fixed price for peace of mind
2. Fully-fitted service
We look after everything from the first design to installation, including all plumbing and electrics. You just have to sit back and relax.
3. Leaving no mess behind
Our installation team will ensure that your old bath or shower is removed quickly and with the minimum of fuss and disruption.
4. No-quibble product warranty
Our products are of the highest quality, for added peace of mind we offer a comprehensive Product warranty of up to 15 years.