Bathing Solutions has probably the widest range of easy-access showers available today, specially designed for the elderly or individuals with limited mobility. Each has its own special characteristics and features; all are designed to eliminate the problems associated with getting into or out of a conventional bath or shower.
- Our easy-access showers have special features designed to make your bathing time safer, more comfortable and relaxing.
- Some offer special features, like half-height doors – ideal for assisted showering.
- All are our walk-in showers are stylish, supremely practical and easy to use and keep clean.
A walk-in shower is increasingly becoming the preferred choice of many of our customers, especially the elderly. Many of our sit down showers feature no-door, easy-access entry and some are specially designed disabled showers for wheelchair access.
Get your FREE brochure
Walk-in shower Features
- Easy-clean enclosure
- Folding seat
- Cool touch shower
- Safety grab bars
- Ultra-low threshold
- Choice of door options
3 tips before you get your new bathing solution
- If you have a free home survey, have your loved ones with you so you can find the best solution for the whole family.
- If you don’t own your own property, make sure you have permission from your landlord before you make any changes to your bathroom.
- Dependent on your age or mobility issue you may qualify for a reduced rate of VAT. Please speak to one of our advisors for more details.
– MR AND MRS W, BARNSLEY
We handle everything – a professional service from start to finish
1. Free no-obligation home survey
One of our mobility bathing specialists will help you identify your needs and provide a fixed price for peace of mind
2. Fitting in under 1 day*
*Depending on your chosen solution we can often fit in just 1 day, but don’t worry, your bathroom will never be unusable for more than half an hour.
3. Leaving no mess behind
Our installation team will ensure that your old bath or shower is removed quickly and with the minimum of fuss and disruption.
4. No-quibble guarantee
Bathing Solutions workmanship is of the highest standard, backed by our no quibble guarantee and our bath door seals are guaranteed for life.
What is a walk-in shower?
A walk in shower is designed with a low-level access feature that is specifically created for the elderly or less mobile. The most significant difference between a conventional shower and a Bathing Solutions Walk-In shower is the option of not having to climb over the side of a bath in a shower/bath combination or up over a large step up into the shower tray of an independent shower.
All of our walk-in shower products come in various designs which include full height panels or as half-height sections that help provide carers who are assisting in the bathing process with minimal water spillage. They also include a folding seat allowing a sit down shower.
How much is a walk-in shower?
The pricing of a walk-in shower is influenced by a variety of factors. The factors can range from:
- The model
- Additional safety and security features
- Luxury options added
- Vanity features including choice of tiling, flooring and other additional design features
To find out the best quote for you, get in touch with our helpful and highly experienced customer care experts today for free 0808 178 7954 or request a brochure today
What are the benefits of a walk-in shower?
The main benefit of a walk in shower is the option for less abled individuals to independently use the shower with complete confidence and safety. Walk-in showers have easy, low level access allowing the user to get in and out with no large steps or need for exaggerated movement. A Bathing Solution walk-in shower also comes with the added benefit of additionally options such as safety grab bars and folding shower seats to add more ease to your showering experience.
As well as the above benefits with a walk-in shower from Bathing Solutions you can enjoy:
- Slip-resistant, anti-bacterial low level shower trays that measures at a small 40mm lip to ensure there is a minimal chance of accidents or falls.
- Full or half-height shower doors for easy wheelchair access
- Space for a carer to assist in the showering experience if necessary.
- Custom designed and fitted showers to suit both your tastes and your bathroom design/space