Last updated: (09th April 2018)
- What are cookies?
- Do I need cookies?
- Cookies used on this website
- Where can I find more information about cookies?
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data sent to your device from a website. This means the website can recognise your device if you return to the same website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. A cookie often includes a unique identifier, which is an anonymous number (randomly generated) and is stored on your device. Some expire at the end of your website session; others remain on your computer for longer.
- Collecting information: This means we can learn more about how you use our website so we can improve our products and your online experience.
- Tailoring your experience: Cookies allow us to provide you with information, products and services that we think you’ll find interesting
- Making our marketing relevant: We can show you relevant offers and promotions on our own websites and through our advertising networks.
- Measuring how many people are using services: So they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast enough.
Do I need cookies?
In order for certain applications on the Bathing Solutions website to function properly, if at all, it may be necessary for your computer to accept cookies.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses both first and third party cookies. All the types of cookies on this site are listed below.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help identify information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is.
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
Cookies defined as ‘Functionality’ will not be used to target you with adverts on other websites. Preventing these cookies may mean we can’t offer you some services, and will reduce the support we can offer you. It’s also possible that preventing these cookies will stop us remembering that you didn’t want a specific service. For example, social media sharing cookies apply when you share our content on a social network such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Marketing cookies: Bathing Solutions has relationships with trusted marketing suppliers.
Sometimes you might see Bathing Solutions advertised on other websites. This is because a cookie has been used to deliver the ad to you. It is important to understand that these cookies are completely anonymous – they are only stored on your computer. No information is ever shared with other websites and you have the ability to opt out of targeted marketing directly from these suppliers. Preventing these cookies may stop us from offering you some services.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
For more information about cookies or if you would like to learn how to remove cookies set on your device, visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/ or visit your browsers help pages.