All Bathing Solutions walk-in baths can also be installed with added features to truly raise your bathing experience to a whole new level of relaxation and enjoyment.
Below you will find the list of various luxury additions you can include to enhance your Bathing Solutions walk-in bath experience:
What is Chromotherapy?
Chromotherapy is a centuries-old treatment that has been used as a method in curing various diseases over time. The method, based on light therapy, is an ancient form of medicine practiced for thousands of years and involves using a visible spectrum of colours as electromagnetic radiation to cure diseases.
How does Chromotherapy work?
Certain light waves have an effect on the human body, so by using specific colours helps the human body harmonise the emotional, spiritual and physical well-being of the patient.
What are the key features of Chromotherapy?
- Colour can be fixed to suit what is best for you or alternatively, you can cycle through all seven of them
What are the benefits of Chromotherapy
- Chromotherapy encourages your mind and body to relax
- Delivers a spa experience in your own bathroom
What is Spatherapy?
Spatherapy is based on water therapy using powerful jets to engulf the bather with bubbles of air.
How does Spatherapy work?
A series of jets placed around the bath pump out small bubbles of clean air.
The gentle massaging effect of these bubbles help relax muscles, stimulate the skin and induce physical well-being in individuals suffering from diabetes, arthritis, sciatica and migraines, to name a few.
What are the key features of Spatherapy?
- Air jets use clean air (not recycled water)
- Simple spa controls (low, medium and high) at your fingertips
What are the benefits of Spatherapy?
- Encourages blood circulation, relaxes muscles and reduces pressure on joints
- Champagne-like bubbles massage body
- Eases your pain and stimulates your senses
What is Cosywarm?
Cosywarm is our solution to that awkward in-between bath fill-ups and draining process.
How does Cosywarm work?
The Cosywarm system places a heater under the seat area of your bath that is designed to keep your seat and back warm.
What are the key features of Cosywarm?
- Simple to use push button control (on/off)
- Automatic cut-off to prevent overheating
What are the benefits of Cosywarm?
- Gently eases away aches and pains with heat therapy
- Warms the seat and back ready for when you get into the bath
- Can help you stay warm during your soak
What is Echo?
Echo is a sound therapy using music and sounds to create a relaxing environment to bathe in. Sounds can help to relax muscles and mind, inducing mental and physical well-being in individuals.
How does Echo work?
The Echo system is attached to and uses the bath shell to project sound from your music player wirelessly.
What are the key features of Echo?
- Bluetooth technology that links your music player to an integrated sound system
- Works with Apple or Android phones and Bluetooth enabled MP3 players
- Simple volume controls at your fingertips
What are the benefits of Echo?
- Creates the perfect environment to unwind
- Relaxes your mind and calms your senses
A functionality that the whole family can enjoy.
3 tips before you get your new bathing solution
- If you have a free home survey, have your loved ones with you so you can find the best solution for the whole family.
- If you don’t own your own property, make sure you have permission from your landlord before you make any changes to your bathroom.
- Dependent on your age or mobility issue you may qualify for a reduced rate of VAT. Please speak to one of our advisors for more details.