Disabled bathroom design and professional fitting
In just one day, a refreshing shower or a long, relaxing hot bath could be yours again; to enjoy day after day.
Wherever possible and practicable, we will do our very best to install your new low-level shower or walk-in bath in just one day.
However, under certain circumstances where plumbing or electrical work is more complex, for example, the work may require more than one day to install. If this is the case, we will never leave you with bathroom and toilet facilities for more than half an hour.
- We remove your old bath or shower and dispose of it.
- Our installation service is professional and everything we do is fully guaranteed.
- Relax in comfort and safety again with a refreshing shower or relaxing bath.
What a difference a day makes.
If we are replacing your conventional bath with a walk-in type bath, wherever possible and practical, we will endeavour to retain your current wall tiling and flooring. We also have available special matching end panels and other units to ensure that no ugly gaps are left behind once your old bath has been removed.
Our showers are installed with specially designed, marble style wall panels that fit over any existing tiles. So there is no grout or tiles to clean; this will give you an even cleaner and more stylish finish.
Should you wish to replace your tiles or flooring we will be pleased to remove them, and any other old fittings that you no longer require, and replace them with new tiles, floor covering or fittings of your choice. Again, our consultant will be happy to discuss these and other options, including finance, with you during his visit.
3 tips before you get your new bathing solution
- If you have a free home survey, have your loved ones with you so you can find the best solution for the whole family.
- If you don’t own your own property, make sure you have permission from your landlord before you make any changes to your bathroom.
- Dependent on your age or mobility issue you may qualify for a reduced rate of VAT. Please speak to one of our advisors for more details.