Disabled Walk-in Baths
Struggling to get in or out of a bath can take all the pleasure out of what should be a relaxing experience. But not when you have one of our disabled walk-in baths fitted.
Our walk-in baths are designed for easy access and we offer various options to suit your needs, and those of your family if you share a house with a more able-bodied person.
- All baths are designed for safety and comfort with features made especially for those with mobility issues or the disabled.
- All of our baths manufactured in our own UK factory delivering superior quality and reliability.
- Disabled Baths are available in either full length or as more compact sit in options, both offering unique safety features.
An extensive range to suit your needs.
The disabled walk-in baths we provide are easy to use. Available in full-length or half-size options depending on the space in which you want your new bathroom to be fitted, you simply walk up to them and walk in.
The Serenity option is a conventional size but is designed with a door at the foot of the bath. An inward door handle allows you to walk straight in and if you have limited upper body strength there’s a slip resistant powered seat that will gently lower you into the water.
If you live with more able-bodied members of your household then the power seat is detachable taking it back to its conventional form.
Then there’s The Independence which is designed for wheelchair users. The bath is fitted with a full length seat to take you out of your wheelchair and immerse you in water at the push of a button.
The chair has a leg-lifting facility, and is contoured and slip resistant for comfort and safety. Again, it allows the luxury of full-length bathing but also comes with an optional shower canopy if you’d like the best of both worlds.
If you’re looking for a bath to fit a smaller space – perhaps in an en-suite room or the corner of a small bathroom – then why not try our double height options.
They are walk-in too, but the real advantage comes as you sit down and you’re surrounded up to your shoulders in the water. They all come with slip-resistant integrated seats and grab bars can be added which will give you some independence and peace of mind when it comes to bathing.
The Minuette design will fit in roughly the same space as a shower cubicle but is twice the depth of a normal bath. You could even have a full shower fitted above it as there are various configurations to choose from.
Deep disabled walk-in baths are the perfect alternative to a conventional one, but you don’t have to compromise on luxury.
For example, you could opt for our hydrovescent feature with jets to massage your body with thousands of tiny bubbles.
But it’s safety where we really excel. All our disabled walk-in baths are fitted with thermostatically controlled taps – so you don’t need to worry about scolding yourself as you use them.
If this sounds like something you need in your life, then download a free brochure for more information. On the other hand, we also have a range of disability bathrooms available.
Get your FREE brochure
- Shower screen
- Seat cushion
- Spa therapy
- CosyWarm heated seat
3 tips before you get your new bathing solution
- If you have a free home survey, have your loved ones with you so you can find the best solution for the whole family.
- If you don’t own your own property, make sure you have permission from your landlord before you make any changes to your bathroom.
- Dependent on your age or mobility issue you may qualify for a reduced rate of VAT. Please speak to one of our advisors for more details.